All documents in a language other than English or French must be translated into one or the other of these languages. The translation should be attached to a photocopy of the original document. Translations must be done by a professional translator who is not related to you and who does not work for your consultant or representative. The translations do not need to be certified. The translator may attach his or her business card.

I am gathering the documents required for an application to immigrate to Canada. None of my documents are in English or French. What should I do to get them translated?