A single-entry visa will allow you to re-enter Canada several times after travel to the United States or to Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, as long as it is within the period authorized by the immigration officer when you first enter Canada or the period authorized by an extension of your status. This is no longer true once you leave Canada, the United States or Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon for another country.

You must contact the Embassy of the United States for information on entry to that country (visa requirements and applications, passport validity, etc.).

I plan to travel several times to the United States during my stay in Canada. Must I apply for a single or multiple-entry visa?